EVOLVE-Net automatically collects data from the EAS system at regular agreed intervals, and sends it to Checkpoint’s secure data center, where it is analyzed and reports are generated, based on pre-determined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
EVOLVE-Net is customizable to meet individual retailers’ needs and the equipment they have installed. EVOLVE-Net can monitor anything from the number of EAS activations to the reasons for those activations, and from deactivation information through to visitor numbers and sales conversion rates. Unusual “out of trading hours” activity can also be monitored, alongside system testing procedures and general system operation.
- Various customized reports
- Available in multiple languages
- Reports can be sent to personnel at regular intervals
- Urgent notifications emailed when an exception occurs
- Gain a chain-wide overview of EAS performance
- Leverage and share best practices across the chain