Counterpoint iD (CPiD) Dual
The Counterpoint iD (CPiD) DUAL solution allows retailers to simultaneously use RF-EAS deactivation and RFID processing at the same location and is ideally suited for a RFID environment. Part of the CPiD Family, the CPiD-DUAL supports Checkpoint’s One Tag™ program, leveraging a single tag for both inventory visibility and loss prevention. It is the perfect compliment to all Checkpoint’s point-of-exit solutions including the RFID based EVOLVE™ E10 and Overhead™ V2 antennas, offering retailers a broad and integrated portfolio of inventory management and loss prevention capabilities that support the transition from EAS to RFID. Network capabilities, which will enable connectivity for remote reporting and servicing.
- Flexible approach to RFID with combined RF/RFID deactivation pad
- Supports One Tag™ program and leverages a single RFID tag for inventory control and loss prevention
- Network capabilities for remote reporting and servicing
- Direct connection to the point of sale
- Migration path to RFID for RF based users
- Omni channel accuracy for visibility of sold inventory from online orders