Gold Certified Channel Partners
In addition to all the benefits members of the Checkpoint Channel Partner Program enjoy, Checkpoint Gold Certified Channel Partners benefit from:
- Additional discounts and promotions.
- Leads from Checkpoint marketing campaigns.
- Access to existing Checkpoint account business with transition support.
- Installation and service certification to deliver a complete set of shrink management solutions.
- Toll-free technical support.
- Advance notice of new technology solutions.
Preferred Qualities of a Certified Channel Partner
A successful Checkpoint Channel Partner applicant must demonstrate success in selling to retailers, with a burning desire to succeed and be the best. Your organization should:
- Currently provide retail supply or technology solutions to retailers. (CCTV, security, POS, access control)
- Employ dedicated sales personnel actively marketing to retailers.
- Employ dedicated field service personnel.*
- Have a strong organizational and financial structure.
- Successfully complete Checkpoint Product On-Site Sales Training.
- Successfully complete Checkpoint Service/Install Certification Training on Checkpoint’s portfolio of RF-EAS shrink management solutions.*
- Possess strong leadership and a dynamic work ethic.
- Possess high moral and ethical standards.
- Follow a successful business plan for growth and expansion.